Baja 1000

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

SmaShitUp54

Mega Member
Jan 20, 2005
San Luis Obispo
Well my buddies ended up pulling there balls outta there vags and made the trip down. We stayed in ensenada the first night and then outside of San Quintin the next night. We camped out around rm290 right at this pretty awesome hill climb. Only white boys there it was nuts. Here's what it looked like Friday morning with only 1 dude left watching on the hill.

Did anyone see us "broken down" on friday at the border crossing?? My buddy accidentally kicked the emergency fuel pump switch. We figured it out after about 20 mins of freaking out. In a black sport track. Here's some more pics

TMorf

Did the Baja
Nov 23, 2005
San Marcos, CA
Didn't even have to unpack my tools for the first third of the race I. All I did was help set up the fuel tower and then stab the dry break for our first pit. Spent the next three days working our way from Coco's to Gonzaga to Percent to Miramar to Petes Camp. Good times. Will be interesting to hear about the 10 hours of penalties haha.

Found my spirit animal at Coco's:

First time going through here during the day. Normally it's dark and after midnight from the right side of a race car:

Loaded down but still having fun on the dirt.

That's all the pics I took the whole weekend haha.

royrjs

Sep 12, 2011
Ensenada, Mexico
www.dobleele.com.mx
This was my first time going all the way down to La Paz...... damn I'm still tired. New car was not put on the dyno and the builder guesstimated 7mpg. 3 times it ran out of gas, new calculations were made as we made progress down the road.

8th place, we were satisfied after 2 long days.

Mike@pitb

Did the Baja
Jan 14, 2009
The other Hb.
This was my first time going all the way down to La Paz...... damn I'm still tired. New car was not put on the dyno and the builder guesstimated 7mpg. 3 times it ran out of gas, new calculations were made as we made progress down the road.

8th place, we were satisfied after 2 long days.

7mpg?? lmao. Someone didn't take into account how much friction dirt and silt have on a vehicle. How many miles did you guys figure the cars was approximately getting?

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds