Big Worm - 96 Ranger

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

runners_pre

Sep 18, 2010
Rialto, Ca
i wanted the cage as simple and light as possible, i also want to try and make it as sleeper as possible (no v bars in front window). main tube structure are 1 3/4 and the roof and back cross tubes are 1 1/2. got these 37s but will just use them for mock up so when i do decide to run 37s down the road i will be fine. till now ill get some fresh 35s as its closer to being done. back window will get a plexi glass. tore the beams down today and cut some cromo going to start the beams tomorrow.

runners_pre

Sep 18, 2010
Rialto, Ca
so far this is where im at, whole rear end has brakes and got my axel plates put on for the disk brake swap. Jay and Rachelle over at wideopen did a bad ass job on the beams and trans crossmember, also did solid motormounts, and drilled my hubs and axels for 5/8 studs. threw my walkers on with some fresh meats. plubing my cell now and trying to get the truck running.

runners_pre

Sep 18, 2010
Rialto, Ca
picked up a set of 14 3.0 kings for the front, this last weekend at the swapmeet i got an ump filter with aftermarket MAF sensor, radiator, fiberglass dash, craftsman jack for the ranger.Does anyone know what wires would be connected under the tape for the OBD2 port and also the, only hot when key is on? im trying to get my motor to run on only what is needed and ill wire the rest of the truck. any help would be appreciated!

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds