Blanco Taco Build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

FlapJack935

Oh i Member
Jun 26, 2017
New Mexico
To add to that, all the up travels in the rear! But really I’d bump the rear as high as you can. Make the tires touch the tops of the bedsides at full bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lower link pivots are about 4" off the ground id say. Don't feel like mashing them into the ground too much and also the C pillar lands on top of the body mount which also limits up travel.

themoneypit

Jul 30, 2018
Missouri
You want to keep tire compression in mind as well. If you plan on hucking the thing, you can lose that sidewall height in an instant and slam the chassis into the dirt. Send your spine straight down to snap city. Best to pretend the tires aren't there and measure ground clearance from the rims imo.

Reactions: FlapJack935

FlapJack935

Oh i Member
Jun 26, 2017
New Mexico
You want to keep tire compression in mind as well. If you plan on hucking the thing, you can lose that sidewall height in an instant and slam the chassis into the dirt. Send your spine straight down to snap city. Best to pretend the tires aren't there and measure ground clearance from the rims imo.
I agree, whatever we end up at itll be plenty for it, 18" bypasses will give us plenty of travel also to play with and tune, end of the day its just a play truck to fuck around with lol

928 Engineer

Nov 28, 2005
Livonia, MI
I agree, whatever we end up at itll be plenty for it, 18" bypasses will give us plenty of travel also to play with and tune, end of the day its just a play truck to fuck around with lol
You've seen how my truck plows, I squeezed every bit of up travel I could out of it and may have gone a bit too far haha.

Reactions: FlapJack935

FlapJack935

Oh i Member
Jun 26, 2017
New Mexico
You've seen how my truck plows, I squeezed every bit of up travel I could out of it and may have gone a bit too far haha.
Yea! Looking alot at your front and and thats about where im at, the 37s will help though with a tad more height. But uptravel is just about the same id say. we need to get you some big shocks and tunage lol i got some 3.0s for sale for you ill ship out....

FlapJack935

Oh i Member
Jun 26, 2017
New Mexico
Frame rails started, some through tubes then some dimple dies also, trucks the main one in the shop now so alot of progress is about to start. Rear trunk will then meet with these guys.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds