Blanco Taco Build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

FlapJack935

Oh i Member
Jun 26, 2017
New Mexico
There it is. Perfect looks badass
Thanks! Interested to see where my rear trunk ends up and see if the 2 spares can get squeezed into the bedsides. Quick PS for an idea of tube layout. still undecided if i need the purple diagonal tubes where the cell will be behind the cab and then doing shock towers that come off the down tubes from cab so maybe not needing the lime green tubes either. Not sure yet on those guys

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
I had the down tubes and purple but not the ones to middle below the back window since my fuel cell was in that spot and removed out the top. And no green outer tubes. My shock mounts tied into the tube into cab below back window and was bent to the c pillar as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: FlapJack935

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
nice progress. I dig the alternating flared hole to tube hole!

But, hope you put a big drain hole at the bottom of those frame rails...

FlapJack935

Oh i Member
Jun 26, 2017
New Mexico
nice progress. I dig the alternating flared hole to tube hole!

But, hope you put a big drain hole at the bottom of those frame rails...
yea were gonna do a drain at the bottom. if it becomes a problem we'll cap the dimples and can be a little detail instead of being open. Was an idea we decided instead of just dimples or just tubes so we alternated.

FlapJack935

Oh i Member
Jun 26, 2017
New Mexico
Rear cut out. Gonna cut the floor out also to tube and plate the rear half of the cab also in the future. But firewall cut out, frame rails on, back section on the table mocked up. Also their 1450 truck in the shop getting work done also. Getting some momentum!

I’ll get more pics here soon

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds