Bronco/F150 front end and shocks

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Listing this stuff a couple weeks in advance but coming off my truck is the following:

Threat Beams, these are stock width, in good shape with low miles, they have a Solo Motorsports diff guard on them as well
$300

Bilstein 12” Coilovers with AGM sliders and Springs, Bilstein rear shortbody weld top shocks. This is a great starter set for someone looking to put a truck together and either don’t want to go through the bed or don’t have enough money to do front and rear together because the rear shocks mount in the stock locations.
$1400

Threat Coilover tower with crossover: $700

Solo Radius Arms W/heims: $750

Or take everything for $2800

This stuff will be off my truck and ready for pick up in 2-3 weeks, call/text Travis 714-262-3674

Will ship if the buyer arranges it. Prices are OBO, prefer to sell as a package but I will separate if I have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Front coilovers, beams, radius arms, and coilover towers are sale pending. Rear shocks still available, $500 obo, good upgrade if your front is done and you cant afford to go big on the rear yet. These are 10" 2.5 bypasses that bolt into the stock upper and lower shock mounts on 80-96 bronco/f150

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds