Last night I cleaned the old grease and wire wheeled the other hub. This morning I installed the races and painted it. Hoping to grease the inner bearing and install it and the seal tonight.
I also took a look at bump stop placement. Gonna be tight, but this should work. I will hold up a coil and get the shock is it’s actual position before finalizing placement. Only shitty thing is that because the beams aren’t symmetrical, the passenger side bump will mount lower on the frame. When I do that side I’ll decide whether to dgaf or build a bump pad to match the driver side.
Last night i was able to clearance my shock mounts and get the shocks on and cycled. So stoked! Turns out I'm missing some shock misaligns, ordering today with my coil hardware and limit strap clevises. Still holding out for some used coils, but may just bite the bullet here and swing by king or something.
Just enough room for the bump stop. Hopefully get these tacked in place this week then tear it all down to weld, valve shocks, and paint.
Limit traps will mount off the back leg of the shock towers with a clevis, down to the radius arms. I will weld out the radius arm tab but will wait to do the upper until all the axles are in place.