Bronco Sin Nombre!

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
hahah im totally kidding. grants a good friend of mine so naturally, i have to talk shit

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Last night I cleaned the old grease and wire wheeled the other hub. This morning I installed the races and painted it. Hoping to grease the inner bearing and install it and the seal tonight.

I also took a look at bump stop placement. Gonna be tight, but this should work. I will hold up a coil and get the shock is it’s actual position before finalizing placement. Only shitty thing is that because the beams aren’t symmetrical, the passenger side bump will mount lower on the frame. When I do that side I’ll decide whether to dgaf or build a bump pad to match the driver side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Last night i was able to clearance my shock mounts and get the shocks on and cycled. So stoked! Turns out I'm missing some shock misaligns, ordering today with my coil hardware and limit strap clevises. Still holding out for some used coils, but may just bite the bullet here and swing by king or something.

Just enough room for the bump stop. Hopefully get these tacked in place this week then tear it all down to weld, valve shocks, and paint.

Limit traps will mount off the back leg of the shock towers with a clevis, down to the radius arms. I will weld out the radius arm tab but will wait to do the upper until all the axles are in place.

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
I also needed a panel mount for my headset cables, but didn’t feel like spending $50 for one, so I drew one up and printed it. Need to prep it and paint it but I’ll get to that later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
guy at work has a 3d printer. Makes some interesting shit. It's like your own mini china factory.... that you can use to make little plastic mini china factory toys from... lol

Reactions: yltaco05

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds