Bronco Sin Nombre!

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
LOL, sorry I couldn't be more helpful, that's all I got.
haha its all good. he got back to me. sounds like a great option. Cost wise, not so much. there's a 4 piece minimum (did not specify if thats 2 sets or 4 sets, I'm assuming its 2 sets of 2 springs, 4 spring packs total) and a price, but didn't specify if the price was for the minimum order, each piece, each vehicle, etc. so hopefully that clarification comes soon. If I can find other people interested, it may work out. I wish i knew how much better it is over the Q80 though, cause im sure i can get that way cheaper

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Easton, KS
Hey was going through Deavers about once a season. Since he has swapped, I think he has 3? years on them without issue. He puts a lot of miles on that thing and doesn't baby it.

Reactions: yltaco05

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Good info there. I’m going to have to think about it. He did say he can get 2500 desert miles on them.

But at that price I can get a 64” spring under kit, or desolates new reverse eye spring kit, or a significant chunk towards linking it...

I may just run the springs I have now for the time being while I figure out what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turboyota

Mar 29, 2017
Yucaipa
64” link killers after 1000 miles on the back of WhiteTrashKyle’s F150

Two of the military/overwrap leaves were broken as well. Deaver charges $500 for the bottom 3 leaf assembly, and they can only be purchased as a set.

Fuck that shit.

We are gonna short course link it!!

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
Good info there. I’m going to have to think about it. He did say he can get 2500 desert miles on them.

But at that price I can get a 64” spring under kit, or desolates new reverse eye spring kit, or a significant chunk towards linking it...

I may just run the springs I have now for the time being while I figure out what to do.

i say run what you got and when they die, link it. lets you get out in the dirt sooner than later lol

Andy jones

JONES
Feb 8, 2004
canyon lake,ca
64” link killers after 1000 miles on the back of WhiteTrashKyle’s F150

Two of the military/overwrap leaves were broken as well. Deaver charges $500 for the bottom 3 leaf assembly, and they can only be purchased as a set.

Fuck that shit.

We are gonna short course link it!!
That definitely sucks.!
I have about 5k hard miles on mine. Not one problem. And they’re the G1 pack.

Reactions: yltaco05

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Been chatting with Cho today, they’ve got a new HD spring under pack. And it will work with the rear hanger/shackle I already have. Just need the front hanger.

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Anyone know where to find 3.5” wide bushing assemblies?

Gonna make some 6” shackles and run the pack I have.

Then I’ll be purchasing the richer racing spring under kit! Wish I could pull the trigger on it now but finances aren’t quite there yet.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds