Bronco Sin Nombre!

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
Done deal sir! Look at you back at it already! 9/16 bolt.

Do you have any women’s shirts left over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have womens small medium and large they shrink in the washer/dryer. PayPal for bushing and shirt. 49.00 for bushings and shirt. PayPal. Tommy.trego@gmail.com shoot me your address on paypal or direct message and size if buying shirt.

Thanks.

Reactions: yltaco05

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Haven’t made much progress on the bronco this week.

Today I was able to cut some tube for the bushing assemblies. I only have a harbor freight bandsaw for cutting, so I started by getting the cut as true as possible. Used a square on the horizontal and vertical to get it set and tightened everything down.

Used a piece of scrap square to see how off it ended up being

Ended up being a half a degree off on both planes. Not too shabby for this saw.

Made the first cut on the round. Came out worse. Found out the clamp was loose causing it to push up on the tube when tightening. Took care of that and checked everything again. Only off by 0.2 degrees! Sweet!

So decided to run it and cut the two pieces I need for the shackles.

I also had to make some tweaks to my new fuel pump to get the wiring right. That’s ready to go too. Hopefully get that all done tomorrow. Also waiting for the plates to get cut.

Also thinking about moving my shackle hangers back as much as possible. I would have a template cut. Bolt it up to existing holes to locate then mark/drill the new ones.

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Meant to ask, do you think being off this much will be ok for shackles? Or should they be perfectly flat?

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds