Bronco Sin Nombre!

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Some more progress on the interior today. Made some plates to mount my iPad and spot tracker to the dash. Used 1/4” aluminum on top and bottom of the dash. Just need to get a longer ram arm to get the position I want. Then I mounted my race radio head in the factory radio slot.

Had to stop here due to rethinking how I want to wire everything and not having everything I needed. So I moved onto the passenger seat base. Got it all set but don’t want to put the seat on yet so I have room to do the wiring and center console.

Also got the rear and driver harnesses installed. Unfortunately won’t get much, if any time over the holiday to work on it but will be able to make progress next week.

I ordered the solo motor mounts, oem trans mount, vss relocator, fuel pressure regulator, fuel filter, and new rear brake rotors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Does DR have an award for the most plastic bins?
If so I’ll put my name in for the running! Wife hates getting rid of things. Most of it has been boxed since we bought the house.
That shelf holds 40 of those 12 gallon bins.. When we ran out of room, I bought those vacuum bag deals. Reduced to about half the bins. Ran out of space again (kids clothes/toys) and I went through my old work stuff which killed a couple bins. Next is project stuff. Anybody need random SBC or Offroad parts? Keep an eye out in the free stuff section.

Reactions: bullnerd

bullnerd

Feb 1, 2008
If so I’ll put my name in for the running! Wife hates getting rid of things. Most of it has been boxed since we bought the house.
That shelf holds 40 of those 12 gallon bins.. When we ran out of room, I bought those vacuum bag deals. Reduced to about half the bins. Ran out of space again (kids clothes/toys) and I went through my old work stuff which killed a couple bins. Next is project stuff. Anybody need random SBC or Offroad parts? Keep an eye out in the free stuff section.

Hell yeah dude! Better than that crap all over the garage.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds