Bronco Sin Nombre!

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
The battery setup is awesome. I'll need to pick up some of those cables when I finally re-route mine. What kind of back-up camera is that? I made add one as well when I stop being a bitch and re-wire my rats nets.
Thanks man! I made the cables myself. Pretty easy really. Bought the cable locally but everything else I bought on Amazon.

The camera is also amazon.

Reverse Backup Camera,RAAYOO L002 170 Degree Wide View Angle 2-in-1 Universal Car Front/Side/Rear View Camera,2 Installation Options,Removable Guildli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MullenFabworks

Madmaxwell87

Jul 28, 2011
East Bay,CA
Hows the ground clearance on the T case skid compared to stock? The passenger side looks higher but is the driver side with the drop any better? It looks awesome but could never get a good feel for this from their pics.

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Hows the ground clearance on the T case skid compared to stock? The passenger side looks higher but is the driver side with the drop any better? It looks awesome but could never get a good feel for this from their pics.
You save an inch under the t-case and two inches everywhere else. Measuring off my factory skid

Reactions: Madmaxwell87

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
My stock one was already bent and just isn’t strong enough to actually take a beating. It would just fold against the tcase then fuck up more stuff. Even if it didn’t gain any ground clearance I’d still get it just from the strength alone. The clearance is a bonus in my eye.

Reactions: Madmaxwell87

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Got the battery relocation finished up, but ended up snapping a terminal on the starter solenoid.

Got it swapped out for a new one so I could drop it off at the body shop. When it comes back I’m going to clean up all that wiring and reroute some items.

Can’t wait to see the color on!

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Hahaha good observation! He’s actually never shot this color before and when he looked up the mix he said “that’s not grey, that’s off white” so he mixed up that sample. It’s mostly white with a little black and the tiniest amount of yellow and red.

It’s Ford’s Avalanche.

Reactions: A.J. and mikey09120

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds