Bronco Sin Nombre!

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Fell in love with it on the raptor. Thought about going tuxedo black instead. Wife ultimately made the decision lol. Then my neighbor picked up a new corvette with an even more subtle grey. Like I literally thought it was white for a few weeks till he parked his Oxford white f350 next to it. But putting a Chevy color on the bronco didn’t set well with me.

The avalanche has more depth to it than the pictures show. Gotta see it in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
Got the new bedsides (mostly) mounted.

Still need to drill 2 more mount holes and
Clean up edges. Fits much better than the old glass. After that I drilled a hole to mount a battery switch.

Not the most ideal location but I wanted it close to the battery, didn’t want the cables passing through a grommet, didn’t want to add another isolator, and it couldn’t be inside in the back cause the window needs power to get access. It’s not bad to reach in there to get it, but no one will know it’s there in an emergency situation.

And lastly I got started on my super secret storage area.

Gonna put an ice chest next to the tire and a jack hopefully. Only opens about 8.5” with the tire on it (sized for 37”). This gives me a 20”x48”x3” storage box. Good for tools, med kit, airsoft guns, etc. I obviously can have deeper than 20” but I can’t reach further than that anyway. Just need to finish the latch release, struts, and handle. Oh and the mounts for everything and get it covered in aluminum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds