BroRunner

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Jester9

The Jester's Workshop
Apr 1, 2014
Central Texas
Me too. Hahaha it’s been a while and I had a lot of fun today.
I know you had some wind when you were first trying to do that stuff, just so happened it was windy as fuck at my place today luckily I was just tacking scrap together so zero fucks were given LOL

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Horunner

Aug 10, 2014
Yucaipa, CA
I know you had some wind when you were first trying to do that stuff, just so happened it was windy as fuck at my place today luckily I was just tacking scrap together so zero fucks were given LOL

Dude i got my hoops burned in and no wind, no problem. as soon as I started on the gussets the wind started blowing pretty hard and I was pisssssed. I set up cardboard to block hahah. Luckily I was pretty buzzed so the welds didn’t look amazing anyway...

Jester9

The Jester's Workshop
Apr 1, 2014
Central Texas
Dude i got my hoops burned in and no wind, no problem. as soon as I started on the gussets the wind started blowing pretty hard and I was pisssssed. I set up cardboard to block hahah. Luckily I was pretty buzzed so the welds didn’t look amazing anyway...
Hahaha in my build thread you can tell whether or not I'm doing serious welding by the "drink count" welding= low count, not welding= high count HAHAHA

Reactions: Turboyota

Horunner

Aug 10, 2014
Yucaipa, CA
Hahaha in my build thread you can tell whether or not I'm doing serious welding by the "drink count" welding= low count, not welding= high count HAHAHA

Same, I’m not really used to alcohol cause I haven’t been drinking but once I start I can’t stop or I get super sleepy hahah.

Tomorrow I won’t be drinking lol

Horunner

Aug 10, 2014
Yucaipa, CA
Went for a nice sunset cruise in the local hills with the wife.

New rear bumper needs a support in the center of the hoop.

If you follow the dailys you probably saw my first attempt at a center console over the weekend. Like most of my ideas I think of a better way to do it once I’ve gotten a fair but into it, and scrap everything and do it again. Well I did it again. These came in the mail so now I kinda have to finish the console...

They’re multi step so they’ll fit a tall can/yeti and a regular can/bottle. Perfect. Wish I had a fuckin tig welder at home, would make this center console much easier to make.

Here’s a pretty sunset pic just cause

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds