BroRunner

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

partybarge_pilot

Uno mas Cervesa!
May 14, 2004
Easton, KS
Kuster resi’s, sway-a-way bodies, sway-a-way shafts, SAW top caps, kuster pistons, King shims, and SAW baja blood shock oil.

Compression: 12 stack
Rebound: 8 stack
0.112” spacer between compression stack and rate plate
1 free bleed open

Only 2 fingers? She's tight!

Soow that you have them back together, throw a 15 on top of the comp stack and open another bleed.

Reactions: Turboyota

A.J.

OG
Jan 29, 2002
Yuma, Az
Love the site of a well used/faded SAW, Have 2.5 8” SAW’s on the front of the BJ chaos kit. Need to find a set of 2.5’s for the rear. In the mean time I have to ancient 2.0 Fox’s but those just aren’t the same!

Horunner

Aug 10, 2014
Yucaipa, CA
Love the site of a well used/faded SAW, Have 2.5 8” SAW’s on the front of the BJ chaos kit. Need to find a set of 2.5’s for the rear. In the mean time I have to ancient 2.0 Fox’s but those just aren’t the same!
Thats what I have in the rear now. Some foxes I got off a tweaker selling them on rdc about 10 years ago that were faded to shit when I got them hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: A.J.

Horunner

Aug 10, 2014
Yucaipa, CA
Not much done to the brorunner lately. I’ve been doing stuff around the house a lot. I have the stuff to make a mini upper triangulated link so I can ditch the panhard bar and fit the 3.0 shocks under the bed. Seen it done once before and from what I read it worked really well for what it was

He eventually put 2.5 c/os under there too.

Today I’m trying to glue the weather strip back around the rear window

Also, since it’s California, there’s another fire as you can see.

Wish it wasn’t so hot and I could get some work done on the little slug but I’m gonna go get supplies to make drip irrigation for the garden and cypress trees so we don’t have to hand water everything every day.

Anyhoo happy Labor Day weekend you magnificent assholes!

A.J.

OG
Jan 29, 2002
Yuma, Az
I feel the pain...... it was 119* here today.... let’s just say absolutely nothing productive happened outside today..... can’t wait till sub 103* weather..... I love 95*-103*.....

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds