BTF '00-'06 Toyota tundra LT kit

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

dirty

Nov 24, 2009
Lund N.V
im hauling bikes or 4 wheelers,a tool box flore jack and luggige,gas.then i pull a car trailer with eather a 81 chevy 4x or my ranger 4x it all depends on were we r gooing.dezert or mountins.this weekwnd i am taking a old international to vegas and bringing a blazer back.and ure tundran looks sweet.

Amoeba

Dec 14, 2005
Las Vegas
Thanks man.
The quads and bikes aren't a problem with the cantilever. I pulled a trailer with two quads, 4 days worth of gas, camping gear, ice chests, and tools to Oceano Dunes from Vegas a little over a month ago and it did fine. I agree that towing a vehicle would be too much for the rear.

Amoeba

Dec 14, 2005
Las Vegas
I have pictures saved to my laptop back in the states, but I'm out of country for the next couple months.
The rear came out very well and the job Brandon did on it is just as clean as the front LT kit. Everything is neatly built under the bed.
I'll definitely post them up when I get back.

tundra travis

Jan 16, 2012
vista, california
dude that looks sick as soon as I get a couple thousand and some bumpstops and shocks I'm definatly going to hit you guys up, a couple questions though how much turning radious do you lose and can you mount bypasses down the road, and is the rear end done in those pics.thanks cant wait to get a long travel

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds