BTF fall sale!

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

art_2310

Jan 22, 2008
Fullerton
anyway you can make a wiy shock mount dealio for a xlt kit? i can install the thing but i don't have a bender! and how much for shipping to nc?

NODNARB

Mega Member
Aug 18, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga
www.btf-fabrication.com
4x4 kit is being worked on, upper arms are sweet looking, all boxed design. Should have it all done except for tierod location (because I don't fully trust the computer) on spindle very soon.
Then, if I can't get a guinea pig truck in here, I'm going to grab a chunk of frame from the junkyard.

Art: I don't have a way to make weld-on mounts really. But you don't need a bender, you can do it with straight notched tubes.

MotorCityRado

Nov 7, 2011
Will you offer fabbed spindles for the colorado. Looking for 5" lift or so, fix caster issues the stock ones create, and incorperate a vertical style uniball like most LT spindles. Price for spindle only?

NODNARB

Mega Member
Aug 18, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga
www.btf-fabrication.com
Will you offer fabbed spindles for the colorado. Looking for 5" lift or so, fix caster issues the stock ones create, and incorperate a vertical style uniball like most LT spindles. Price for spindle only?
Yes, we would be willing to make lift spindles, but a spindle will not change your caster angle. That is built into the arms.
Price would be approx. $1000/pair.

MotorCityRado

Nov 7, 2011
From my understanding the issue with bumpsteer on the chevy colorado orignates with the spindle because the geometry is off and it has a wicked king pin angle.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds