BTF's Holiday pricing! $1500 LT kits

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

00tacomarunner

shaun aka vito
Oct 29, 2007
palmdale ca
do you have any photos or a mock up of any kinda kit so we know what it look like or how much travel its going to make how far over it is something?

F.A.S.T.clothing

Mega Member
Oct 5, 2008
Irvine, CA
brandon i want your beam kit...did you decide to keep it for yourself or what.. make me a great deal and ill race on it all next season.. if not looking to sell it or do another set..i be interested in those machined blocks... got any pics.... are they only set up for bolt on snouts?

00tacomarunner

shaun aka vito
Oct 29, 2007
palmdale ca
here's one on a member's truck on here, but not "bolt-on" need a shock hoop fabbed. 4.5" over ea. side, 16" travel

is that with a UNIball lower and are you guys making a spindle i wont the spindle solo makes for the toyota but thos fuckers want 1500 for the spindle and stock hub with the stearing and everything for the kit they are saying 2400 thats crazy for an 1 inch more travel

RDC | race-dezert.com | 2wd 3' 6-Lug TACOMA/TUNDRA LIFT SPINDLE

and they only show it for 1499 but dont tell you if you want everything they talkabout for 2400 not in staled

TMorf

Did the Baja
Nov 23, 2005
San Marcos, CA
brandon i want your beam kit...did you decide to keep it for yourself or what.. make me a great deal and ill race on it all next season.. if not looking to sell it or do another set..i be interested in those machined blocks... got any pics.... are they only set up for bolt on snouts?
*facepalm*

Keep up the good work BTF boys, heard nothing but good things about you! Killer deal too!

Last edited:

NODNARB

Mega Member
Aug 18, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga
www.btf-fabrication.com
stock spindle?
yes.

nobody seemed interested in them so they are going on my personal truck. I can do another set w/ bare spindles (no snouts, hubs, etc. for about $3k

is that with a UNIball lower and are you guys making a spindle i wont the spindle solo makes for the toyota but thos fuckers want 1500 for the spindle and stock hub with the stearing and everything for the kit they are saying 2400 thats crazy for an 1 inch more travel
and they only show it for 1499 but dont tell you if you want everything they talkabout for 2400 not in staled
The Solo parts are going to be a hot item i think. it's not about the travel, it about ground clearance and strength... I've got a 6-lug 1st gen tundra that I'm doing a full fabbed uprights w/ dana 44 snouts/hubs that should be bulletproof. then i'm going to incorporate that spindle into a taco "full kill" type kit as well.

More pics of this kit in my album. It's a quality kit and it has yet to give me any problems.
thanks Kyle.

F.A.S.T.clothing

Mega Member
Oct 5, 2008
Irvine, CA
when will you put it on your vehicle.. would like to see it cycle and even in action... when you say 3k is that with heims and stuff.. because i have a heim sponsor

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds