BTF's Holiday pricing! $1500 LT kits

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

lalov10

Dec 5, 2010
Los Angeles
yo what up man i emailed u about a bumper for a chevy colorado a few weeks ago. im still savin up. dont know when illl get it but soon! how many inches does the kit give the colorado??

doyouquaxu

Asshole Member
Feb 12, 2007
Texas
Brandon did the colorado ever get finished? Can you run a 2.5?
yo what up man i emailed u about a bumper for a chevy colorado a few weeks ago. im still savin up. dont know when illl get it but soon! how many inches does the kit give the colorado??
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/dr-rides/124932.htm

check it out

does this include the kit on falkor? :)
yes, if you supply the bms hubs, and throw down more cash for the full fabbed spindle.

shawneeboy57

Mega Member
Mar 29, 2010
yucca valley, ca
I'm interested in the Ranger XLT kit. I have a 2wd. Is it 2x4 or 4x4? What all does the kit include and what rims/tire size could I run?
its a 2wd kit but i imagine he could build a 4x4 kit. comes with uppers, lowers, tie rod extenders. have to get coilovers and have a engine cage fabbed up. he also makes a mid travel kit. and idk about tire size

lalov10

Dec 5, 2010
Los Angeles
i think I JUST MIGHT GET IT..give me a day or 2 to think about it. dont know why but im just really indecisive about it. my trucks a DD and dont know if ill have problems with the truck down the road..

@ NODNARB how much is regular price? just in case i dont decide soon enough n i get it later...just a question...

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds