Carlos' Ranger

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

TheTequilaWorms

EL CARLOS
Mar 6, 2007
Anaheim, CA
Engaged, yes. Married, not yet.
dont worry, shes not pregnant either lol

I think I got the most I can get out of the truck. buying it as my 1st car, landing my job because of it, selling it for a decent chunk of change & using that for the next big move..not much more i can really get out of one vehicle.

The market is hot for used trucks/toys so i took full advantage of it.
as you all know, i dont really get to use the truck so it didnt make anymore sense to continue to dump more money into it trying to perfect every part of it to my liking.

I got my asking price for it, i have no idea who the new owner is, hes deff not in any sort of prerunner/offroad scene and hes probably going to crash the truck. but it is what it is, someone else shouldve bought it! lol

I also sold my Tundra & a VW bus, well see what we pick up next.

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
i have said this to a few individuals, but i think it applies here as well and to so many people that i have known through this site.
Its so awesome to see some of you guys who are a good 10 years younger than me grow up and become pretty successful in your own right. I remember when carlos was starting to building that truck and asked if he should take the job at camburg. Now you ended up having a ranger way cooler than mine ever was, making big moves and doing well for yourself. Pretty rad to see everyone growing and doing great things.

Chase550

RSP Shock Prep
Jul 29, 2004
Westminster, CA
www.facebook.com
i have said this to a few individuals, but i think it applies here as well and to so many people that i have known through this site.
Its so awesome to see some of you guys who are a good 10 years younger than me grow up and become pretty successful in your own right. I remember when carlos was starting to building that truck and asked if he should take the job at camburg. Now you ended up having a ranger way cooler than mine ever was, making big moves and doing well for yourself. Pretty rad to see everyone growing and doing great things.
I could have said it better Adam, congratulations Carlos!

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds