"Chad" 1989 toyota pickup

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
wish JustN had something covering his bed side support the other day when I was sanding... absolutely raped my side on one.

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Lucerne Valley, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
wish JustN had something covering his bed side support the other day when I was sanding... absolutely raped my side on one.
That's why I'm going to make the bedside mounts slip into a short tube on truck with a bolt. Has happened to me too many times over the years even when I tape a rag onto it, still hurts, just like a trailer hitch into the leg/knee.

Reactions: A.J.
Feb 27, 2021
Mesa az
So I thought i had gotten all of the wiring work done the other day however when i hooked up the battery today i was treated to a sparkler display from my dashboard… luckily it was just one loose wire that had broken off a switch when i pulled the dash out to weld to the cage but i fucked up a few of the switches that i now need to replace.

Feb 27, 2021
Mesa az
I haven’t posted for quite a while but I finally drove it for the first time today, the alignment’s trash but it does suspension things my stiffer springs are back ordered god knows how long but all things considered it works decent. Ill finish the rear half of the truck in august as i have to move to CA for the summer for an internship. I feel accomplished though as i got to drive it for once.
A4C49F12-9160-4622-BC81-1D104C25F2B2.jpeg

Feb 27, 2021
Mesa az
Nice! Congrats!

1. What springs do you need? (I have a pallet rack full of misc springs)

2. Where’d you score an internship?
i have a 14 inch 800 and a 8 inch 650 on order through sdhq currently but they back ordered to hell.

i got an internship at San Francisco international airport.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds