"Chad" 1989 toyota pickup

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
Throw that notcher in a drill press (clamp or bolt the base down) and it actually works really well. Way better than my pro tools notcher. Thing's a piece of crap.

oorracing

<span style="color: orange;">DR Mod</span>
Jan 15, 2006
Long Beach Ca
They are Axis Regulator wheels, no longer made but still a decent wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J4Roe

Chair Donkey
Sep 23, 2020
Phoenix
I have been busy with moving and midterms but I now have a garage to work in and I bought a tube notcher. Also I have these wheels but I have no idea what brand or model they are, and I only have 3 and would like to get some more if anyone knows what they are or has some they want to sell let me know.
You still out in the east valley? I'd love to stop by some time and check out the truck and see these arms you're going to make. I'm really jonesing now to make my first uppers and lowers. Not concerned if I fail or if the geometry is perfect to start. I just need to "wet my beak" as they say... Keep the posts coming for sure! Sub'd!

Fork Em!

Feb 27, 2021
Mesa az
You still out in the east valley? I'd love to stop by some time and check out the truck and see these arms you're going to make. I'm really jonesing now to make my first uppers and lowers. Not concerned if I fail or if the geometry is perfect to start. I just need to "wet my beak" as they say... Keep the posts coming for sure! Sub'd!

Fork Em!
I haven't started building the arms yet, I'm still dealing with getting it titled, I have to get it registered out of maricopa county or pass emissions and both of those are kinda a pain in the ass. Realistically I'm going to get the bedsides mounted and finish up the school semester before I start building the front a arms, but I'd definitely be down to meet up some time! Will probably have to be the summer though I'm super busy right now.

Reactions: J4Roe

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds