Chair-Runner (Honcho) - Gen 1 Taco

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

J4Roe

Chair Donkey
Sep 23, 2020
Phoenix
Ok DR, I've introduced myself and now it's time to start an official thread so I don't convolute the introduction section with a million pictures. My introduction includes a little back story and history of the vehicle. The truck is a gen 1, 99 Toyota Tacoma 3.4 auto. 295,xxx and change on the drivetrain. I purchased the truck spring of 09 with a mid travel kit front and back. The truck has 15 or so trips to Flagstaff, White Mountains AZ, a few San Diego trips and 100+ and counting MEXICO trips FTW!!!! In 2010 I became paralyzed waist down riding my dirt bike in Mexico. The truck is now my go to toy for that adrenaline shot to the HEART. Hand control driven, wheel chair built! One love from the DR crowd. Thanks for welcoming me to the forums! Yeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!

Day I picked her up in 2009

First of MANY Mexico trips to the SOC (Sea of Cortez) Arizona's Beach! 2009

2009 Glamour Shots

2012 Post Injury Truck's mid life crisis stage

2015 Mexico Kayak Hauler

2015 Mid Travel Fun (Guest Appearance 3 link Ranger) Blair, your whip made it on DR bro! LOL

To Be Continued.... I have to watch the AZ Cardinals lose to the pathetic GIANTS. NFL SUNDAYS SINCE I WAS BORN!

J4Roe

Chair Donkey
Sep 23, 2020
Phoenix
2018 New Shoes. Couldn't afford Methods so I had to get these poor ass buster shoes... I hate these wheels. But I accomplished 35's with 17's for a future Tundra big brake job.

Reactions: ljubera0250

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds