Cheap Chinese Prasma Cuttel

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

mjlogan

space cadet
Feb 9, 2007
ontario ca
Rast night i recie Zeny Cut 50 Chinee prasma cuttel!!!

IMG_3667.JPG

IMG_3665.JPG

I think this one is the cheapest amazon has to offer. $205, ordered monday and delivered thursday. Honestly the instruction manual was worth $200 alone.

IMG_3669.JPG

Anyway once we regained our composure after reading the manual we immediately went to the task at hand. Took longer for me to get a beer out of the fridge than it did for my brother to blast these perches off. This is literally the second thing we cut.

IMG_3668.JPG

1/4" plate using a guide and whatever random setting Zenycut came out of the box with. Hooked up to 220v

IMG_3666.JPG

Seriously i'm speechless. This stupid $200 yellow box is ridiculous I don't care if it only lasts through the weekend.

Link.

Reactions: Turboyota
Nov 9, 2008
Carolina South

I've been using this one for the last 2 years and it's been amazing! Cutting 3/8 plate, spring perches, frame, thin sheet metal... Whatever. It cuts it all. My hands shake horrible so none of my cuts are clean some times gotta cut it twice but I've never had a problem with this bad boy. Only thing I don't like is I break the ceramic cups all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sirhk100

Racer
Feb 24, 2003
Las Vegas
I've got a 40 amp eastwood that I've had for about a year and a half. I don't know current pricing but when I bought it, it was about twice the prices you guys are talking. I've used it quite a bit and it hasn't let me down one bit. For the amount I use it I'm more than satisfied with it's performance so far!!!

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds