Cheap Chinese Prasma Cuttel

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

SoupGFX

Dec 6, 2013
San Diego
Years ago I bought a iPod from eBay and it didn't work. eBay ended up refunding my money while the seller still got to keep my money. So I've had a pretty good experience with eBay protecting their buyers.

Reactions: Turboyota

96f-u250

Sep 27, 2013
VenTurA 805!
I think ebay has a 30 day limit from purchase date to file a claim. If shipping delivery eta is over 30 days you may have issues. Also ebay cant do anything in my experience with a sellers guaranteed warranty in item description.

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
I think ebay has a 30 day limit from purchase date to file a claim. If shipping delivery eta is over 30 days you may have issues. Also ebay cant do anything in my experience with a sellers guaranteed warranty in item description.
this! ^^^ also if the seller can "prove" they shipped it, they are off the hook

04yfzkid

I are smarts
Mar 21, 2007
Flagstaff, AZ
Bought one, we'll see what happens! Tempted to buy a $27 a.c./dc tig welder too. Is there even any risk with EBay money back guarantee?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Was just reading a post on sloppy about the tig welder. Most people either got refunded or got a notification that the listing was removed.

Reactions: SoupGFX

SoupGFX

Dec 6, 2013
San Diego
I got a notice yesterday that they shipped it. So we'll see. Probably won't get it for another month since they are shipping it from China.

sirhk100

Racer
Feb 24, 2003
Las Vegas
I think I mentioned that I've already got the cheap Eastwood plasma earlier in this thread but I'm almost tempted to pick this up just to see... The seller doesn't have big numbers of feedback but does have basically perfect feedback out of the ones they do have. Interesting for sure!

sirhk100

Racer
Feb 24, 2003
Las Vegas
Thanks for following up and posting that! Was truly interested to see if this ended up as the deal of the century.

I just used my 40 amp eastwood last night to cut out some tabs. My material wasn't my first choice for these tabs but all I had laying around was some 1/4" so that's what they ended up. Anyways, the plasma made short work of them and just a little touch up on my belt sander and good to go followed by a couple holes with the uni-bit on the drill press.

Reactions: SoupGFX

Craynger207

Jan 31, 2018
anybody got any sugestion why my torch wont arc? I got the colossal tech CUT50, and will just order a new one if i can’t fix it. Air is coming through the torch, and the unit itself turns on and sounds fine. I’m going to try fucking with the regulator when i get home, but I dont believe that is going to be my issue.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds