Chop Shop Builds

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
You're going to love it. The only gripe I have with mine so far are the seats. I know you have limited mobility, but try not to slide on the seat getting in and out. The cloth is pretty thin and will chafe/rip

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
W

You beat your meat enough to need that many tissue boxes??
Well something something about there's limited tissue boxes right about now?
Har

Har

Harrrrr

LITERALLY, ALMOST JUST DIED OF LAUGHTER FROM THOSE COME EXTREMELY ORIGINAL, JOKES THAT I HAVE NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER HEARD BEFORE......

Anyone that has met me, in person, knows my extremely, horrific allergies and I've probably sneezed on you 15 or 20 times...... In a matter of an hour. Haha
I'd say on AVERAGE, I go through a box of tissues a day with how fucking disgusting my God damn nose is, between paper towels, toilet paper, Remis poopy lace thongs and other THINGS. (Thank you Costco for being around and being what you are Even though, you haven't fully sponsored me yet....). The pockets in the lower door panels of whatever I'm driving..... Don't go near them. They are always filled with snotty tissues. Hahaha.
When I was much younger, they were a hundred times worse. So bad that, I had to go to a doctor once or twice(can't mememeber) a WEEK to get a specific allergy shot. Hahah

(Plus, fuck using tissues for jackrags. To thin. Way too thin. I use an old ripped up shirt or rag or something I can throw away when done. Or wash. Hehehehehe)

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
ACTUALLY, I went off on a pointless tangent for a minute there, I got three because, they are smashed together and shouldn't fall onto the floor when I make a turn.
SHOULDN'T
But I just did make a hard turn and they fell on both floor mats and made me start cussing really loud. So, I need to find a new spot that holds at least one tissue box....
because, I would have just been fine with one in my truck but, one would have fallen onto the floor mats under my seat every turn so, I smashed three together so that they wouldn't do that but... That was an epic fail on my part. Because, they just did exactly what I tried not to happen.....

Reactions: the bodj

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds