Chop Shop Builds

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

themoneypit

Jul 30, 2018
Missouri
The days of saying "shit happens" and moving on are pretty much over sadly. Fingers crossed it turns out alright for you, but don't be shocked if his health insurance comes knocking. They are very aggressive these days about getting paid, even if the guy wouldn't personally pursue anything.

Let's say you trip and fall at your grandparent's house, and then have to go to the hospital. Your insurance WILL go after your parent's homeowner's insurance if you were honest about the location of the accident. You have no say in the matter.

As a general tip, if you hurt yourself on the property of someone you like, just say it happened in the street. Nobody gets sued that way. We live in the most litigious country in the world sadly, and it has only gotten worse with time.

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
The days of saying "shit happens" and moving on are pretty much over sadly. Fingers crossed it turns out alright for you, but don't be shocked if his health insurance comes knocking. They are very aggressive these days about getting paid, even if the guy wouldn't personally pursue anything.

Let's say you trip and fall at your grandparent's house, and then have to go to the hospital. Your insurance WILL go after your parent's homeowner's insurance if you were honest about the location of the accident. You have no say in the matter.

As a general tip, if you hurt yourself on the property of someone you like, just say it happened in the street. Nobody gets sued that way. We live in the most litigious country in the world sadly, and it has only gotten worse with time.
dunes are a little different. if BLM wasnt on the scene for breathalizers and what not, all the others can do is hire a lawyer and come after the Gorts. even then, its a loosing battle as the dunes are a "no fault" area. the only way they will get money from the gorts is scare tactics and who has deeper pockets to pursue it. health insurance/hospital/docs wont touch the other party in this case due to the no fault location, they strictly go after the guy that went in for problems.

ive been down this road with close friends, it aint fun either way.

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
ok fo reel. someone help.

im looking for the dimensions of my fuel cell bladder.
jaz 32 gallon pr sport fuel cell NOT ther jeepspeed one.

outer dims are roughly 26" zx 19" x 19" tall

i gotta do a bunch of math and cad stuff but i want to fanigger out my gauge and what it SAYS im at vs whats actually in the tank. all i know for sure now is when paap and i put the sending unit in for the gauge, we cut the thing so that even when it says completely empty, theres still like 3-4 gallons left in the tank.
and also, when its full with 31ish gallons, it shows 3/4-7/8 on gauge

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds