Chop Shop Builds

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
Kinda messed with it with papa last night to see if we could figure anything out before we loaded it on the trailer.

conclusion = still fucked and we have no idea.

no but really, papa started it and said he could here a LOUD knocking coming from the alternator area (I never heard a LOUD knocking when i heard it but, that's what he said he heard) but, he's going to take the belt off and then see if he still hears it. by the time i wobbled my jacked and handsome as fuck ass out there, he had the belt off.
started it up and didn't hear a knock........???
after about a minute of it running, the knock came back. pretty loud.
not so much a loud "knock" as it was a loud "click" though. definitely something.

messed with the tensioner because it was squeaking and being weird but that didn't seem to make a difference. I thought the belt was moving around a bit but then, papa reminded me of how the PS pump isn't PERFECTLY IN LINE with everything and shit.
so we don't fucking know. gonna load it up and take it to Doug's shop Thursday and see if he can hear/notice anything.

these posts recently are more for me so i can track what day i said i banged ur mawm and what day ur mawm said she banged hur mawm.
so fuck off if you dont like it.
ill suck yo dick, man! for them cheeseburgers!

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
took it by the mechanic buddy that actually fixed the running issue and had him take listen/gander and he said almost immediately that it seems to just be the tensioner making the noise. so as soon as i get some time, i should say PAPA GETS SOME more time, he'll pop a new one on. he already pulled the gigantic fucking bracket of a continuum transfunctioner type bracket/tensioner off. just need to get a new one.

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
took it by the mechanic buddy that actually fixed the running issue and had him take listen/gander and he said almost immediately that it seems to just be the tensioner making the noise. so as soon as i get some time, i should say PAPA GETS SOME more time, he'll pop a new one on. he already pulled the gigantic fucking bracket of a continuum transfunctioner type bracket/tensioner off. just need to get a new one.
Sounds like a good diagnoses. Somewhat cheap/easy part to replace.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds