Chuck V3 the $600 junkyard build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

5lugger95

Dec 8, 2012
Did some fiberglass work for the first time this weekend, man is that stuff cool, redid my front clip since it was basically being held together by electrical tape, also patched up some of the bedside mount surfaces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5lugger95

Dec 8, 2012

Eyeballed a much needed alignment today, topped off all the fluids, and threw a fresh alternator in. Some homies and I are making a 700 mile trip down to central Florida offroad park for the 2018 swampfest bmx jam. Should be a blast, and I am anxious to see if the truck is worthy of a 1400+ round trip excursion.

5lugger95

Dec 8, 2012
Trip was a huge success, one of the best weekend I've ever had in my life.

All loaded up heading to swamp fest from South Carolina

Jacksonville Florida, stopped for a little dip after being in the truck for 6 hours

Trying my hardest to put on a good show with everyone in the bmx world at swampfest

There was a mini and Harley flat track race after the bmx jam, my buddy took #1 in style and last in speed

That last picture is the truck sitting in the kona skatepark parking lot, after the chaos of swampfest everyone made the three hour trip to kona to ride, and damn if that legendary park doesn't live up to the hype

Over 1000 miles of driving and hours beating on it in the dirt, the truck gave me 0 problems and got me home in one piece while getting mucho love from the bmx world

Last edited:
Reactions: charlie_brown

5lugger95

Dec 8, 2012

Picked up a 3rd gen for towing/mountain bike trip duties. I love this tank already

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds