Class 7 Racing Score/Snore/Bitd

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

F.A.S.T.clothing

Mega Member
Oct 5, 2008
Irvine, CA
I have the SCORE rulebook, and I read that whole thread about class 7 rules change, but nowhere did I see a change.

I am trying to find out which class I will be able to race in.

I wanted to race Snore 7200 and BITD years later, but the tech guy for several of the sanctions today just told me my truck os not going to pass. Now im really piss because I have already spent so much time fixing mistakes and finishing stuff that was not done on my truck from when I got it, to find this out now. When plan was to race Snore.

He said since my rear was bachalf I was screwed. I went on Snore and on 7 unlimited they seem to leave out the chassis part.

What can I race with 85" TW, back half truck, v6 motor stock location....

I see lots of trucks with notches in their frame, doesnt dezertnation ave a notch in their snore winning truck?

Travisfab

Staff member
Aug 21, 2003
San Diego
7 has always been a full frame class. A back halfed V6 truck is going to have to race in any of the open mini truck classes.

Travisfab

Staff member
Aug 21, 2003
San Diego
Score entry fees vary, the next race is the Terribles 300, the entry cost break down as follows:

Entry Fee - $800
Insurance - $425
Land use - $150
Points Fund - $50
SCORE Membership - $75

SCORE racing is the real deal.

F.A.S.T.clothing

Mega Member
Oct 5, 2008
Irvine, CA
you know all those fwx and camburg rangers that had newer 4.0 motors done by juanco with mostly just bolt on aftermarket parts for motor and had links... what class did they race in............ i just dont think i could be competitive in score or bitd yet i was told they spend 15k+ on motors and trans those guys

Travisfab

Staff member
Aug 21, 2003
San Diego
i would honestly just start in 1450 man, it will be a good, affordable learning experience before dishing out loads of money to race with the big guys.

F.A.S.T.clothing

Mega Member
Oct 5, 2008
Irvine, CA
wow now im being told by some people that the frame rule no longer applies that snore class 7/bitd 7200/ score 6 are all the same 85" trackwidth no frame restrictions.. im hoping thats the case because thats what i thought.. tomo i think im going to call snore, since rule book is not clear

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds