Crew cab obs Chevy

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

85dangerranger

May 11, 2011
Yucaipa
I picked up a 2000 c2500 crew cab 'so I had to have it'. It has 14k on new crate motor and 4.56 gears so the motor was another big selling point. People who had it before didn't take great care of it so I've been cleaning it up for the past two weeks. My other truck is for sale BTWSpecs: CST "long travel", 4.56s and 37s. F70 Deavers from my other truck with bms shackles, also just picked up some bms rear hangers so those will go on soon along with a bedcage. Plans, are to either run LSKs kit with a newer 2500 unit bearing assembly or keep it simple and price way down get Brandon's BTF basic long travel. Possibly see if he can utilize a 1.5 lower unball instead of 1 inch and I will build some heim steering for it. I can't decide so input is welcome. I will get some more pictures tomorrow

85dangerranger

May 11, 2011
Yucaipa
Yeah I kept seeing the ad so one day I just text the guy and went and checked it out. But it definitely looked better in pictures, the people who had it seemed to never wash it, vacuumed or wipe anything down. It's so nice having crewcab now after only having single cabs and extended cab

85dangerranger

May 11, 2011
Yucaipa
I installed my rear hangers, time to start the bedcage and get ride of the rear bumper/hitch they put in. It's all booger welded and placed right below the bed bolts so I can't take my bed off.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds