Deaver u-182 setup

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
when i ran em i used the mazulla shackle and hanger. when i tried to use a longer shackle they got a shit ton of separation in the leafs early in the droop stages. i believe mz hangers actually are moved back and UP to accommodate for the short shackle to give you a decent ride height cuz these leafs sit pretty tall otherwise

Reactions: NODNARB

NODNARB

Mega Member
Aug 18, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga
www.btf-fabrication.com
when i ran em i used the mazulla shackle and hanger. when i tried to use a longer shackle they got a shit ton of separation in the leafs early in the droop stages. i believe mz hangers actually are moved back and UP to accommodate for the short shackle to give you a decent ride height cuz these leafs sit pretty tall otherwise
Good to hear, so we can probably use one of our 4.5” shackles and make a hanger. Moving them up a little makes sense because we got it mocked up and at full bump there’s a good bit of negative arch right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
yah the hanger moved up took some travel away on the droop side but they worked pretty decent. not much better over the f87s imo

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
Jeff at Deaver told me to just run the stock hangers and shackles with the U-182 and it'll work fine. Moving stuff around will not net you anything more he said.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds