Desert Meat Club Meatfest April 16 - 18 2021 Johnson Valley

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

bajadog

Aug 25, 2018
pomona
Good deal. I should be out there around 3-4 tomorrow with my parents little Rav4 that i'm going to be sleeping in the back of and hitching a ride with my friend sdecurti in his 4runner for the weekend.
Not sure when I’ll get there, but I might be cruising the oldster roadster, my Honda CR-V I use to shuffle the peeps around, now we need a Oldsmobile to complete a seniors car show.

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
about to embark on our 6, but probably 7 - 7 1/2 hour drive to be in a wonderfully bare desert with a shit load of meat! and i mean "meat" as in, a bunch of my brosaph dudesters with sik gnar prerunning trucks bro AND ALSO "meat" as in, a bunch of my brosaphs dudesters with sik gnar prerunning trucks bros PENISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITE. CANT WAIT TO PUT MY HANDS AND MEAT ON ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEEPS MEATS!
Elliot, "need to take my keyboard and unplug it and throw it away" yeah yeah..... we all know. it's not fucking funny anymore........ 😘 😘 😘

DWPhoto

DMC
Nov 26, 2007
1000 Oaks, CA
So I have a true dilemma.....
Do I take off Friday afternoon and get there Friday evening, or predawn Saturday. The dilemma comes in that I have ( have always had) a problem shitting in unconventional locations ( ie. Bucket, or side of the road, even at my work.) In my almost 13 years of being there, my cheeks have only graced the seat maybe 10 times, and that was out of PURE NECESSITY! I am by no means one of those "Happy Crappers". My bathroom is my personal "Fortress of Solitude".
I mean, hell, if someone has a conventional shitter, I will even pay like $5 per dump. I bring my own TP ( aka Dezert Gold) and I'll grab a thing of air freshener.

I know, I'm a lil off but it truly is a debilitating dilemma.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
You are welcome to clear the chamber in Jake’s trailer. Happy pooping.

Reactions: ljubera0250

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
You are welcome to clear the chamber in Jake’s trailer. Happy pooping.
And, good try seconededed..... It's not MY trailer.
That thang would be owned by the infamous Papa G.
So, he would be disrespecting Papa.....

Sent from "someone that you know's" poonany phiZZZone

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds