Diez - OBS F-250 CCSB Tow Rig

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

maxwell279

Expert Member
Jan 2, 2012
Lakeside, CA
www.instagram.com
Sweet setup. Turnbuckles not tie downs right? Watch the corners where the jacks mount. They like to cause problems. Had one fall over and pin a friend next to his block wall. That is the only thing that scares me about them is getting them on and off the truck with those long legs. OH and being in them when it is super windy out in the desert is a fun ride. A friend and I got up in the middle of the night and moved 2 trucks so we could tie it down to them because we were sure it was going over in the middle of the night once.
Thanks man ! And yes turnbuckles. I need to put the mounts on my truck for them. Yes on off the truck is Uber sketch for sure have to make sure you are going up evenly. And I hope to not have to experience too much of it but I will use some near by vehicles if need be I guess hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
Thanks man ! And yes turnbuckles. I need to put the mounts on my truck for them. Yes on off the truck is Uber sketch for sure have to make sure you are going up evenly. And I hope to not have to experience too much of it but I will use some near by vehicles if need be I guess hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Uncle had those automatic/powered jacks and those are super awesome. I could not afford back then but who knows what they sell for now.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds