donut derelicts sat morning hot rods

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

charlie_brown

OG Member
Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
for folks living in or around the OC area, should check out the donut derelicts. its a cars and coffee bring what ever early show. like if you are there at 7"30....the show is over.

a few of us on here go once in a while but never the same day. i think a few of us are going to try and make it this sat and it would be cool if more offroad trucks make it also. weather should be great.

https://www.donutderelicts.com/

JusSumGuoy

Old Skool Ford Freak
Feb 20, 2008
Huntington Beach, CA
Didn't know you came up to this Chris - it's like 5-10 min from my house. I haven't gone regularly in years as it's too early for my lazy ass, but I did take my daughter a year or 2 ago. If the kids are up early again & I remember maybe I'll swing um by.

charlie_brown

OG Member
Aug 10, 2004
OC/BAJA
mist you steve. had a good time with carlos, 1st time seeing his truck and it is a nice rig. some other racers and offroaders came by and talked about some projects and race teams they worked with.

no pictures fail

JusSumGuoy

Old Skool Ford Freak
Feb 20, 2008
Huntington Beach, CA
Dangit - I totally spaced on this one! Glad to hear some trucks showed up though. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Carlos' truck. Yours is never bad to look at either, assuming you brought it.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds