DR 5.0 live - Welcome back

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
What kind of phone are you on? Are you zoomed in/out on your browser?

The mobile site has worked fine for me on my S8+ and chrome for years.

Also, do you have "keep me signed in" checked when you log in? Cookies accepted?
iPhone and safari. Not zoomed in. I have to slide over and it’s fine not zooming out at all.

Keep me signed in as well as cookies accepted. I could be an outlier case. For the record Tapatalk doesn’t work half the time for me either.

kingmotox

Administrator
Jan 22, 2002
HB
www.dezertrangers.com
Ok i just tried and i see what you mean on the safari browser with i phone. Its not locked and some format issues. i tried on an ipad and it was ok. also androids seem to be fine.

notifications are through email and can be turned on or of inside your usercp.

Brandon_Charley

OG Member
Dec 4, 2006
Huntington Beach
Viewing pictures is still a hassle on Chrome. When I click a thumbnail they expand too big and it's a hassle to get them to a size that's viewable without scrolling, then it's almost impossible to close the pic and go back to reading the thread.

Reactions: Turboyota

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
Another nit pick idea. When I go to the what's new section it shows me what threads have new posts. When I read that thread it still shows as a what's new thread but is the exact same color. I think before it went from bold to normal writing so I knew which of the threads I already read/updated.

yltaco05

Jan 18, 2006
Fullerton, CA
i could have sworn the text color used to be blue on unread threads and white on read. Its now bold for unread, but the difference is so faint, i can't easily distinguish between the two. Whatever is used, please make it easily distinguishable.

Reactions: the bodj

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
i could have sworn the text color used to be blue on unread threads and white on read. Its now bold for unread, but the difference is so faint, i can't easily distinguish between the two. Whatever is used, please make it easily distinguishable.
that's it. I was not sure if the color changed or what. But I cant tell which I have already read or not.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds