DR 5.0 live - Welcome back

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

traxiii

"GET OFF MY LAWN!"
Oct 7, 2009
NOR CAL
It'll happen. I was 120 forever and ever. Got married, had kids blew up to the 135-138 I am now. Depending on the day. I actually tried gaining weight in college when I was lifting weights with some weight lifter guys. They made me eat so much and nothing.
Are you girls or midgets? 'Cause, fit chicks that over 5' 5" are pushin' near 120 or more. Damn, I blasted past 120 when I was 12, but I was just shy of six feet at 13. Please don't get too offended as I'm a XL to XXXL example of what married life with a wife that can cook can do to ya'.

On another subject, I forgot all about DR until I got a notice out of the blue for the 562 Meets thread. Been a couple years before covid since I've been on, I think, we had a meet up in Santa Cruz, then everybody kinda split. Then the site finally got fixed about six months to a year late, because everyone was gone.

FYI, My dezertrangers decal on the back of my F1 is starting to crack. LOL I miss this place from the good 'ol days back in the 2000 to 2010+s. More info and stuff going on than anywhere, even for us non-Ranger guys.

Last edited:

dsrtrcr01

Booshie Cat
Jan 31, 2005
Are you girls or midgets? 'Cause, fit chicks that over 5' 5" are pushin' near 120 or more. Damn, I blasted past 120 when I was 12, but I was just shy of six feet at 13. Please don't get too offended as I'm a XL to XXXL example of what married life with a wife that can cook can do to ya'.

On another subject, I forgot all about DR until I got a notice out of the blue for the 562 Meets thread. Been a couple years before covid since I've been on, I think, we had a meet up in Santa Cruz, then everybody kinda split. Then the site finally got fixed about six months to a year late, because everyone was gone.

FYI, My dezertrangers decal on the back of my F1 is starting to crack. LOL I miss this place from the good 'ol days back in the 2000 to 2010+s. More info and stuff going on than anywhere, even for us non-Ranger guys.
Whatcha takin about? I am the biggest one in my family. Dad was a jocky. Ha

Reactions: Turboyota

traxiii

"GET OFF MY LAWN!"
Oct 7, 2009
NOR CAL
Whatcha takin about? I am the biggest one in my family. Dad was a jocky. Ha
My little sister is 5' 10", none of us are jockeys. A friend's wife owns and rides Clydesdale horses. I might look jockey sized on one of them, they are huge. :D

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds