Driving from Bend, OR to Santa Maria, CA can bring stuff down needed

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
Hey guys i'm flying up on September 5th to Bend, OR to pickup a Toyota Sequoia from a friend and will be driving back so If you need something picked up from there or along way and brought to you along the way that will easily fit in the back of a sequoia let me know. Thanks.

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
Yeah a few guys I knew locally here sold their houses in Cali and moved up to bend to get out of Cali and were able to get much more for their money up there. Even one guy I knew in Phoenix sold his house and bought a place up there since he said too many Californians were moving out to Phoenix. Little does he know. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
oregon is funny. my family has had a vacation house up there since 1990. Every year when we go up people say how much they hate californias..... yet when you talk to them for a bit longer you find out every single one of them is from california. lol Hell even my dad now is doing it and he has only been living there full time for 2 years. lol

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
oregon is funny. my family has had a vacation house up there since 1990. Every year when we go up people say how much they hate californias..... yet when you talk to them for a bit longer you find out every single one of them is from california. lol Hell even my dad now is doing it and he has only been living there full time for 2 years. lol
I live in California and hate California haha

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
If you don't like it, YOU CAN GET OUT!

Sorry, that's just the usual response to "I dont like region A and I live there".

Can't be snowboarding and surfing in the same day. Except I don't do either I'm fucking up.
i mean the weather and all the stuff here is pretty unreal... but god damn the taxes and idiots that live here make this place miserable...... i live 5 miles from the ocean and i dont really go... but i do drive an hour to fish the bay once a week. lol

Reactions: mikey09120

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
It's funny because people hate california BUT when they leave everyone seems to bring it with them. Arizona is basically like california now and idaho is getting that way too. Locals hate it because we are stoked to buy a house for only $400K but locals hate it since they remembered when it was $250K not that long ago.

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
It's funny because people hate california BUT when they leave everyone seems to bring it with them. Arizona is basically like california now and idaho is getting that way too. Locals hate it because we are stoked to buy a house for only $400K but locals hate it since they remembered when it was $250K not that long ago.
so true.

Reactions: mikey09120

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds