f 150 build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
We have been gathering parts and getting stuff ready for everything. Had some plans to get some stuff done but threw out my back and was layed up in bed for a week.lol FML. We did get the interior blasted after years of being rusted and trying to keep up with wd and scotchbrite. Super happy with the black steelit coating. We also got a 70 gallon cell and the jumbo 36 axles that TCS made for us. Kevin Lorance on here assembled the 3rd member for us. We will be assembling the rear housing here in the next few weeks and hopefully get the cell in so we can go out testing and get the suspension dialed back in with the major changes in weight distribution. Can't wait to get backnout there.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
Agree. Hurt my back as a teen/20's. Family owned a hauling business so grew up lifting heavy things with a jerking and twisting motion using only my back. Like everyone should. Honestly... I go to the chiropractor maybe once a month and ever since I started that I have been good. Before doing that I would be down 3-4 days every couple months not able to move.

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
Take care of your back. That shit will come to haunt you in the future if neglected.
Yeah I hear ya I have always had a back back from my bmx days of dirt jumping etc. (Had some bad crashes). I try to do the best I can and most of the time it comes out of nowhere.

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
Agree. Hurt my back as a teen/20's. Family owned a hauling business so grew up lifting heavy things with a jerking and twisting motion using only my back. Like everyone should. Honestly... I go to the chiropractor maybe once a month and ever since I started that I have been good. Before doing that I would be down 3-4 days every couple months not able to move.
Yeah the chiropractor said to come back once a month and I should be good. And just try to pay attention to what I am doing.

ljubera0250

Mega Member
Jun 2, 2008
Hemet, CA
www.instagram.com
Pics of the rear tube work. Ryan finished the tube work and welded everything up yesterday.
Trying to get her back together so we can take her out next month. We got the new trailing arms from laser a couple of weeks ago, I cleaned all the plates and we started putting them together yesterday. Ryan designed a fixture to make assembly easier. I cleaned and welded it up. Our system works because we can work on a few different projects at once and stuff gets done.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds