f 150 build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

blackmomba

Nov 19, 2010
buckeye
here are some pics of stuff i got done today modified the mounting plate for the fuel cell ot put stock sending unit in and but a tank for the evap sensors to make the think they are in the thank for smog reasons also powder coated it today. still have to run lines and mount it.
soooooo i was doing some digging and ryan i have a question for you dude, on that box you built for the fuel tank sensors and all that was it just a empty box nothing in it? im wanting to link my 99 f1 and and ditch the stock tank and run a cell and was curious on what to do with these dumb things lol

Reactions: Ryan Jubera

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
www.instagram.com
soooooo i was doing some digging and ryan i have a question for you dude, on that box you built for the fuel tank sensors and all that was it just a empty box nothing in it? im wanting to link my 99 f1 and and ditch the stock tank and run a cell and was curious on what to do with these dumb things lol
It was just an empty box to fake out the factor sensors for the evap systep. It was tied into the fuel cell so the evap system still worked.It worked perfect never had an issue. I may still have to box in storage. Have to see if i can find it.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Reactions: blackmomba

blackmomba

Nov 19, 2010
buckeye
It was just an empty box to fake out the factor sensors for the evap systep. It was tied into the fuel cell so the evap system still worked.It worked perfect never had an issue. I may still have to box in storage. Have to see if i can find it.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
nnnniiiiiccccceeeeeeee.... i was gonna run deavers but i cant find any so im going with links, what length you think would work for me 55 or 60 its just a fun truck no racing or anything just wana 3wheel lol

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds