f 150 build

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

bullnerd

Feb 1, 2008
This guy sounds great!
He was, taught me a lot of shit about machining. He use to bring handguns into work and let me do the stimpling on them when we weren't busy. He was a gunsmith for two different police stations. Watched him save a guys life at work once. But also, I would see him pull into the parking lot in the morning crooked, hop out wearing a Hawaiian shirt and hair all messed up....then give me shit all day because he was drunk.

bullnerd

Feb 1, 2008
I’ve done that too. Sliced the web between 2 fingers right open. It was a trip to see down in there. There was no blood, its like an empty air pocket so I could see the muscles perfectly. I ran to my neighbors house because I was home alone and was afraid I was going to pass out, I had that feeling. Superglued it shut and taped my fingers together for a few weeks. Good as gold after that.
Yup, exactly, same here no blood really. I tried to let it heal on its own but it kept getting ripped open. Ended up getting its stitched.

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
www.instagram.com
Ryan, i am the exact same. Gutted deer, pigs, elk, watch my brother break his leg and punch the bone out of his skin, had a gal damn near obiterate her foot in a car accident and none of that shit bugged me. I slice my hand, finger or something else open enough to bleed heavy and i start turning white without knowing it. ive got to cover it and get someone by me asap (usually my wife) so i dont pass the fuck out. So damn dumb!! i can be calm as hell during it all too and doesnt matter.
It sucks. When we were at urgent care I pulled off the wrap so the doctor could see and got all pale and the wife was like you good. I was like no I need to lay down.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
www.instagram.com
Sounds like a guy every kid could learn something from. When I did body work for a living right out of high school. The guy i worked for before I went on my own would take me to lunch from time to time in his sting ray corvette. We would stop at the gas station and he would grab a tall boy and pop it open and drink it on the way to lunch. Didn't think much about it back then but come to think about it he was always drunk. He was a Damn good painter and body guy. Became a journey level body guy after learning from him. Still have the DA and slide hammer he gave me when I went on my own.

Ryan Jubera

Apr 12, 2008
Hemet
www.instagram.com
If I would have seen muscle moving and stuff I would have been out in an instant. One time in collage we were watching open heart surgery ( can't remember the class) yep almost passed out. Lol

Reactions: bullnerd

Heer-O

King Shit of Fuck Mountain
Jan 23, 2013
Lake Elsinore
If I would have seen muscle moving and stuff I would have been out in an instant. One time in collage we were watching open heart surgery ( can't remember the class) yep almost passed out. Lol

Remember a few years back on Fathers Day before we did Mojave Rd I sliced my wrist trying to install those damn dust lights? And since I was working overhead, it didn't bleed ( at first). I pulled my arm out of the lift gate, looked at it... Wiggled my fingers and saw all the tendons and shit moving. Was memorized by it... THEN is started bleeding like a sieve. I ran in the house, bleeding all over. Girls asked what was wrong. In a panic I told them that I was gonna play a joke in mommy, which peaked their interest in the whole thing. I asked my wife for a bandaid... She, with a straight face, said " No, dumbass. You need stitches".

So we wrapped it up the best we could. And there was a FUCK TON of blood, and I drove MYSELF to the ER. Got there, lil woozy from the lack of blood and they had me fill out all kinds of paperwork and there was a puddle of blood on the floor from where I leaked through the bandage.

Then they call me back. I follow this lady to what I thought was gonna be a treatment room. NOPE DOT FUCKING COM.... it was her office. And she was a social worker / councilor / shrink. She starts asking me how it happened and what I was doing at the time and blah blah blah. Then when she began to ask about my "feelings" I lost it. She thought I tried to kill myself. And I told her, "Look bitch, if I wanted to kill myself, there would be no trips to the ER. And the only call outside of calling the coroner and telling him to bring a bucket and a mop would be to call the local news station cuz if I go out like that, it's gonna be epic and news worthy." She was not pleased by the response. And sent me back to the waiting room untill she noticed the nice pool of blood on the floor next to where I was sitting. She said, "Oh my god!!! You're BLEEDING!" I said something to the effect of well no shit dumbass, then things got a lil fuzzy.

I do remember the super attractive nurse who I told I was going to skull fuck her grandparents when she began to clean out the wound with what I can only describe as battery acid. Then she numbed the area and stitched me up. I walked out, grabbed an orange juice from the vending machine and somehow drove my ass back home.

Moral of the Story: Don't Get Married

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Reactions: ljubera0250

ljubera0250

Mega Member
Jun 2, 2008
Hemet, CA
www.instagram.com
I can handle wounds, guts, gory stuff on myself and anyone else, I just can't handle it when it's our kids. If my kids get hurt and I see blood it freaks me out and I panic. Ryan will go into nurse mode and I will go into freaked out parent mode, it's weird.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reactions: bullnerd

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds