FINAL BUILD

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
god daaaaaaaamn. how did i never come across this thread?!?!?

LOVE IT SO FAR. fucking love the three seats in the back setup as well! Does the mini beard have tabs on the bottom? if so, WHERE DID YOU GET IT??!?! i have 2 from others that they got back in the day but theyre so hard to find anymore!

last thing....
maybe you said it in the start of the thread or maybe im just blind but, what front suspension are you going with?
one pic just looks like some straight axle that i would assume is just to get it up in the air for now??

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
nice, making some good progress.

And crazy, i thought those were 1.25. Look small next to.. what must be 2"

DirtFiend602

DR Maitre'D
Dec 12, 2008

LOVE IT SO FAR. fucking love the three seats in the back setup as well! Does the mini beard have tabs on the bottom? if so, WHERE DID YOU GET IT??!?! i have 2 from others that they got back in the day but theyre so hard to find anymore!

last thing....
maybe you said it in the start of the thread or maybe im just blind but, what front suspension are you going with?
one pic just looks like some straight axle that i would assume is just to get it up in the air for now??
It's beamed 😍😍😍😍😍

• Love
Reactions: P.R.exploder69

3.0 power

Sep 29, 2011
ViStA

last thing....
Giant beam kit

3.0 power

Sep 29, 2011
ViStA

last thing....
The center seat is out of a trophy kart i think I paid $50 for it at the swap meet, I have 2 teenager seats for sale that are a little bigger

P.R.exploder69

Mega Member
May 7, 2008
phoenix, az
The center seat is out of a trophy kart i think I paid $50 for it at the swap meet, I have 2 teenager seats for sale that are a little bigger
Yeah the swap meet is where I got one of mine. Other from a buddy of a buddy type of thing.

Teen seats? I didn't know they made one in between the junior and adult seats????

Sent from "someone that you know's" poonany phiZZZone

3.0 power

Sep 29, 2011
ViStA
Yeah the swap meet is where I got one of mine. Other from a buddy of a buddy type of thing.

Teen seats? I didn't know they made one in between the junior and adult seats????

Sent from "someone that you know's" poonany phiZZZone
Yeah I’ll post a picture of them when I get home

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds