Here is a pic of the truck as it sits now.The truck is an 04 edge with a 3.0 in it. Nothing major done to it, wheels and tires are new, the bumper was one of my first welding projects and the light bar is just a cheap amazon one. I've been collecting parts for the last few months and right now I have Deaver f31s, 2.5x16 triple bypass Fox's, 3 inch Fiberwerx glass, BTF spindle kit, 2.5x6 remote resi Kings, and lots of little miscellaneous things. I should be putting most of this stuff on within the next couple weeks. Long term plans are cage it, link it, LT up front, and V8.
- Some questions I have now.
- What length limit straps should I get for the rear?
- Remove the rear sway bar?? Front is already gone.
- Planning on doing stock hangar flip and running stock shackles, I see some people move the hangar back and some don't, what is the best choice?
- Will 2 spares at the end of the bed be too much weight for the f31s?