Frankenstein - Jug Jr.

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Forget Regrets

SiCCMADE
Dec 18, 2010
Santa Ana
oh i bet dude lol im still looking for deavers hahahaha
Ive got the f49 with blitz shackles from kartek and ranger hangers also from kartek. We are working on an idea of custom hangers to help the leafs sit where they’re supposed to. When exactly? No idea lol. I think for now im gonna do weld washers and new bushings and run it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: blackmomba

Forget Regrets

SiCCMADE
Dec 18, 2010
Santa Ana
im on the fence right now, debating on just saying fuck it and link it if i can't find deavers by a certain time
Imo if you’re gonna plan to link it, then get the parts you need now; mainly shocks, and get’r done. That way you can say F it and throw some coil-overs on it, short course set up or c notch the frame and run trailing arms until you do a back half, if a back half is your plan that is.

Forget Regrets

SiCCMADE
Dec 18, 2010
Santa Ana

Never mind the “mess” but bought 5 OG Robby Gordon bead locks with my wheel pattern 5x135mm. Plan is to put new hardware in, drill out holes to fit 5/8 studs, and powder coat black with red flakes. Ill do the same to the walkers and run 2 as spares and keep the other 2 with the paddles or with tires, but wont sell them.

Ill sell my 4 BTR wheels after i clean them up.

Forget Regrets

SiCCMADE
Dec 18, 2010
Santa Ana
So on Monday i was able to finish the mock up. There are no photos with the reservoir in it because the ac line would not allow it. I kind of shoved it in there to see for clearance at bump and even with the odd angle, it still cleared. The bumpstop mount and ac line WILL be redone as will the master brake cylinder be relocated to accommodate the bypasses.

The specs on the bypass:
RS 3.5x10” piggyback, 3 1” bypass tubes, with overlapping compression, 2” bump zone, Prerunner dimension, race fin reservoir with diffuser. Thinking the valving should be 20c/12r and the coilover to be 12c/8r. I may or may not drop the compression clickers on the coilovers. That’s undecided.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds