Frankenstein - Jug Jr.

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Forget Regrets

SiCCMADE
Dec 18, 2010
Santa Ana
I lost the 2 outer vents with my cab cage but Sherwin and I took the dash off and ran new ducting and made them work again. Super easy.
Good to know! It would definitely have to be some custom stuff because the dash bar goes right through the driver side air duct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsrtrcr01

Jan 31, 2005
Good to know! It would definitely have to be some custom stuff because the dash bar goes right through the driver side air duct.

Did you lose the actual vent or the ducting to the vent? We have notched vents to fit around tubes but like mentioned above I just got corrugated tube from Home depot and ran it from the duct to the vent and it was easy to feed around tubes and crap.

Forget Regrets

SiCCMADE
Dec 18, 2010
Santa Ana
Did you lose the actual vent or the ducting to the vent? We have notched vents to fit around tubes but like mentioned above I just got corrugated tube from Home depot and ran it from the duct to the vent and it was easy to feed around tubes and crap.
For the driver side vent (ac/heat/air) lost the ducting from the bar. For the window defrosters; i lost the vents because the a pillars came through those. I will be doing an aluminum dash later and will have ducting done then.

Reactions: dsrtrcr01

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds