Frankenstein - Jug Jr.

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Forget Regrets

SiCCMADE
Dec 18, 2010
Santa Ana
Been lagging on photos for the work done. Pro gear did a great job though. Dropping the rear end off tonight at the all ford yard to get assembled and if there’s time; have it installed on the truck before New Years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forget Regrets

SiCCMADE
Dec 18, 2010
Santa Ana
Also got some footage of the front suspension in ocotillo wells. Front soaked everything up, had to make some adjustments to the bypasses. It ended up being too dusty later in the day to safely go faster in the truck haven area. Going to be doing a Barstow day trip here soon to see what other adjustments I can make to the shocks.

Forget Regrets

SiCCMADE
Dec 18, 2010
Santa Ana
Rear end is currently at all ford half assembled; i haven’t been there to help get stuff mocked up so its just sitting at the moment. Spending this weekend doing body work on my 1 piece. Ideally like to have it mounted by KOH but don’t want to rush it either.

Also changed the front rotors and pads out. Black zinc drilled and slotted R1 concepts rotors oe replacement. Eversen performance redrilled them for me pretty quick and i was able to get them on the truck before new years. Pretty sure my rear brakes are nonexistent at this point so im trying not to brake hard.

Im seriously thinking about hitting up hollander Motorsports with their rotor set up and stepping up to the 14” rotor. A good friend offered me jamar 6 piston calipers with pads so i may do that upgrade for the front and leave the rear as is.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds