FUEL CELL OPTIONS

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

blackmomba

Nov 19, 2010
buckeye
but since we're here.. got the pumps in and filters and cell.. just need to plumb everything and get the fuel cell mounted and i should be in business, then ill have to figure out the emissions crap

Reactions: RoofDawg

blackmomba

Nov 19, 2010
buckeye
hey guys quick question on the fuel line i see the push to lock, is that shit safe to use on the efi fuel system? like it wont blow lines off? lol i mean i can also run it and put a clamp on it or something idk

hxckidd

Clean-Dezert.org
Feb 14, 2002
so cal
www.clean-dezert.org
hey guys quick question on the fuel line i see the push to lock, is that shit safe to use on the efi fuel system? like it wont blow lines off? lol i mean i can also run it and put a clamp on it or something idk
i ran push lock on all my EFI lines wtihout an issue, they also sell bands to clamp it on that work way better than hose clamps if you are worried about that. Just buy quality fittings and hose and not the cheap china crap from amazon.

Reactions: blackmomba

blackmomba

Nov 19, 2010
buckeye
i ran push lock on all my EFI lines wtihout an issue, they also sell bands to clamp it on that work way better than hose clamps if you are worried about that. Just buy quality fittings and hose and not the cheap china crap from amazon.
thanks for that info, ill be getting all my fittings and line through SDHQ they're around the corner from my gf's house.

blackmomba

Nov 19, 2010
buckeye
probably a dumb question but would running a stock fuel filter as well effect it? or would a 100 micron before the pump be enough

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds