Gauging Interest: Saginaw Power Steering Pump Kits for Ranger/Explorer (2.3, 3.0, 4.0)

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Sorry for the delay once again. Almost died last weekend and I’ll be back on my feet again soon. Thank you for your patience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
So..... What happened? Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Long story short I had some allergy induced asthma issues flare up, then got covid, then went into respiratory failure and had to be on a oxygen to keep me going while my lungs healed. Fortunately I am a big angry mother fucker that is hard to kill. Doctors told my wife I was a couple hours from death and that I would have to be on oxygen for weeks in the icu…Im fortunate enough to say I was breathing on my own within 4 days and home to finish recovery on the 5th.

Still got a road ahead of me and the meds/trauma make me tired easily but at least I’m doing stuff around the house here and there to keep my sanity.

heezay

Smoke meth, hail satan.
Nov 27, 2011
buena park
Long story short I had some allergy induced asthma issues flare up, then got covid, then went into respiratory failure and had to be on a oxygen to keep me going while my lungs healed. Fortunately I am a big angry mother fucker that is hard to kill. Doctors told my wife I was a couple hours from death and that I would have to be on oxygen for weeks in the icu…Im fortunate enough to say I was breathing on my own within 4 days and home to finish recovery on the 5th.

Still got a road ahead of me and the meds/trauma make me tired easily but at least I’m doing stuff around the house here and there to keep my sanity.

Would have been so much cooler if you blew your hands off on the 4th jk trav heal up buddy! You are a trooper!

S00TLYFE

Ron Mexico
Oct 5, 2014
Buena Park
Would have been so much cooler if you blew your hands off on the 4th jk trav heal up buddy! You are a trooper!

I’ll take the recovery of labored breathing for a couple weeks and keep my limbs! And thanks dude, getting stronger and stronger everyday

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds