Good ball joints

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
Im looking to replace the ball joints on a ttb d50 and i have heard napa are the way to go but they are quite a bit more than other brand I've seen. Any suggestions on a good quality cheaper option for them. 1992 ford f250 4x4 front end.

Horunner

Aug 10, 2014
Yucaipa, CA
Im looking to replace the ball joints on a ttb d50 and i have heard napa are the way to go but they are quite a bit more than other brand I've seen. Any suggestions on a good quality cheaper option for them. 1992 ford f250 4x4 front end.
I’ve always ran moog greaseable ones. All the ones I’ve replaced with them have been larger hardware and better quality than oem. I’ve heard good things about Napa branded ones but never used them.

84projectford

Sep 8, 2010
Phoenix Az
Napa NCP part number ball joints are what moog problem solver ball joints are.

There are different levels of moog parts so be careful what ones you buy. The problem solver should be the top end ones

Reactions: Horunner

sc610

Jan 28, 2011
Santa Cruz
I had two sets of moog joints for my dana 50 that seemed undersized to the point where I could seat them by hand. I was going to use sleeve retainer to keep them in but I ended up testing some other parts store brand and they had a much better fit and ended up lasting 5 years.

Latest posts

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds