Good reasonably price 37 deg flare tool

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

marcytech

Mega Member
Mar 16, 2011
looks identical to the eastwood one!
ive used both the eastwood and the rigid. i absolutely loved the eastwood one except for the length of the dies. youre limited on where your bends are becasue the dies are like 1.5" long, thats where the rigid came in with a shorter grip length

Drayke

Always Baja Bound
Jan 29, 2007
Torrance
i couldn't stomach the price of the swanky eastwood flaring tool for something I do ~once per truck build.
I bought this one and it's leaps and bounds better than any 2-bar style autozone rental tool i ever used before.

85yota

TT Motorsports
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Maria, CA
www.tt-motorsports.com
Yeah I bought the same style one for brake lines but wanting to go with AN fittings on the lines now so I am going to try and make the flex lines all the same size to carry a couple spares that I can use front or rear on the truck if needed. Gonna run 12" flex lines from along to upper link or radius arm and then flex from axle/beam to calipers

Last edited:

FasterNU

Mega Member
Jun 28, 2006
San Diego
i couldn't stomach the price of the swanky eastwood flaring tool for something I do ~once per truck build.
I bought this one and it's leaps and bounds better than any 2-bar style autozone rental tool i ever used before.

Oh, that looks cool for what I plan to do. (inverted flare)

I currently have the 2-bar one. Total POS like all my other tools... but usually can get it to work.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds