Great White: A 1994 F-150 Crew Cab

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

S00TLYFE

Oct 5, 2014
Anaheim
Prior to stumbling into owning my dentside, I found this rare bird owned by a friend out in Yuma, AZ. He decided he would pass on taking it on as a project since he's busy with some other things.

Needs some love but has some good bones and who doesn't love the ever rare crew cab half ton OBS?

The specs?
1994 2wd 1/2 ton crew cab, 101,000 miles. interior is rough and the paint is a little sun burnt, but she should clean up well.

Met him in El Cajon in East County SD, began driving it home, and quickly learned that the gas gauge wasnt accurate and ran out of fuel. Fuck it, AAA chase to rescue, still cheaper than gas on a 120 mile trip these days.

Got her home and have slowly started going through it.

S00TLYFE

Oct 5, 2014
Anaheim
The centerlines would look great on a slammed 90s street truck but theyre not getting it done on this old girl, and the super sick mudbogger nexen MTs need to go, thankfully the homie VikDok down in Alpine got me hooked up with some alcoas, gonna put some proper ATs on it asap.

The back doors are pretty roached and manual window models. Nothing $200 and 45 minutes of my time at the local LKQ couldnt solve. These are dentless and have power windows.

S00TLYFE

Oct 5, 2014
Anaheim
Nothing super exciting here, just going through and deep cleaning/undoing years of hack repairs and neglect on this truck, Solo door handle reinforcement plates, gutting the interior for dynamat/deep cleaning, and swapped back to a proper grille. Also scored the harnesses necessary to convert the back doors to power windows (only the fronts are power on this truck)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds