Has anyone used OnX off-road map app?

Welcome to DezertRangers
Join the community. Register today for all the benefits of membership.
Register

Klever

Aug 21, 2008
Has anyone used OnX off-road map app? I am trying to figure out connect way points...no prevail. Thank you!

Last edited:

Klever

Aug 21, 2008
Nice! I will be using it on my phone. I set up way points...but is there no way to connect them?

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
Click Tools - line distance, and then click on your route to draw the line. It won't automatically follow the trails for you to connect waypoints

Reactions: Klever

Klever

Aug 21, 2008
I am just trying the free one for 7 days. I fucked up though and signed up for it too early. My buddy and I are doing the Mojave Road to Laughlin on Tuesday....and my free trial will be over, damn! Not sure how well Ilike it yet but I will most likely get the $30 one lol

GahnRacing

Bonsai Trimmer
Oct 5, 2012
California
I am just trying the free one for 7 days. I fucked up though and signed up for it too early. My buddy and I are doing the Mojave Road to Laughlin on Tuesday....and my free trial will be over, damn! Not sure how well Ilike it yet but I will most likely get the $30 one lol
How are you liking it so far? I’m trying to put together a route from Kingsburg to Coalinga and possibly passed. I was thinking that the private property boundaries might be a useful tool to keep me out of trouble or use for backup if confronted.

Klever

Aug 21, 2008
It seems okay. I just don't like how you can't connect the waypoints together to make a trail.

the bodj

1st post pg805
Mar 4, 2010
Moorpark
It seems okay. I just don't like how you can't connect the waypoints together to make a trail.
It's literally a picture map of the world. Trails typically aren't pre-mapped on apps. If you want to connect waypoints, you can, but it'll be a straight line.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays

New Threads

New Classifieds

latest desert trips

Member Builds